To fulfill the aims & objectives of the organization and to cover the working areas, following wings & clubs are made:
- Academic Wing
- Cultural Wing
- Environment Conservation Wing
- Youth Development Wing
- Women & Child Development Wing
- Sports Wing
- Rural Development Wing
- Publication Wing
- Community Work/ Awareness Wing
- Spiritual & Religious Wing
- Guidance & Counseling Wing
- International Peace Building Wing
- Swami Vivekanand Tejasvi yuva Club
- C.V. Raman Science Club
- Abdul Kalam Research Club
- Radhakrishnan Educational Club
- Vedanta & Spiritual Awakening Club
Working System of these wings and clubs
- We have a team of State Directors, District wise executive directors and coordinators.
- The proposals are drafted and sent by them to organize different events and activities.
- These proposals are sent to the National council of the organization for approval.
- If approved, the budget is sanctioned depending on the covering area of the programme.
- If not approved, suggestions are made and again asked to draft.