The clubs are formed to cultivate a voluntaristic spirit among youth. Club activities supplement academics and give the youth practical training which they require in day to day life. The projects of clubs will be framed, proposed and implemented by the organization itself on the decided venue, the Directors, Executive directors, coordinators and members can join these programmes and participate actively.
Rules and regulations common to all the Clubs
- The Members of all the Clubs will be registered with S.R.S.D. Memorial Shiksha Shodh Sasnthan, Agra, India for Lifetime and all of them will be issued Certificate of Affiliation along with the Identity Card.
- There will be a Token Lifetime Membership Fee for the school students and college students which will be submitted by them along with a registration form. (Mentioned in the chart given in the latter pages).
- Afterwards, the students can actively participate in the programmes of the organization without paying any fee as well as can carry out the different activities as leaders with prior permission of the President of the organization.
- The Clubs will also provide the funds and resources to students for organizing social campaigns, programmes in community or within the institution.
- The students will be given Certificates for the activities organized by them also so that they can make their own identity at National level.